Sunday 26 June 2011


WOW! Long time no blog.... Had a lot of issues with a lost creativity and lack of desire to create whatsoever. Sad times. But as of this week I have started painting again :)
So what news? Well, since Christmas a bit has happened.... I am engaged and planning the wedding is taking up a lot of my free time, perhaps another excuse not to have time to post. Here is the church I will be getting married in next year. Maybe you recognise it from Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason, The Holiday, The Wedding Date etc. Very fairytale-like and I am SO excited! Having fun creatively designing the big day, and the invites, decoration, flowers and so on. This is the church my parents were married in, and also where I was baptised. So glad to be able to use it. More wedding updates in the near future I expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment